2010-06-29 – There has been an intervention. I’ve finally freed myself from the Twitter addiction. Listed below are the 12 Steps that I followed to become Twitter Free. Failwell my fine feathered friends.
- Jun 8th Wed, Site Availability Issues, Fail Whales
I admitted I was powerless over Twitter — that my life had become unmanageable.
- Jun 11th Fri, High Error Rate, Fail WhalesI came to believe that a Power greater than my Followers could restore me to sanity.
- Jun 13th Sun, Bursts of Errors, Fail WhalesI made a decision to turn my will and my life over to the care of a Higher Power as I understand IT.
- Jun 14th Mon, Site Availability Issues, Fail WhalesI made a searching and fearless moral inventory of myself and my Followers.
- Jun 15th Tue, High Error Rate, Fail WhalesI admitted to my Higher Power, to myself, and to another human being the exact nature of my wrongs.
- Jun 16th Wed, Network Maintenance, Fail WhalesI’m entirely ready to have my Higher Power remove all these defects of character.
- Jun 17th Thu, Twitter Unavailable, Fail WhalesI’ve humbly asked IT to remove my shortcomings.
- Jun 21st Mon, High Error Rate, Fail WhalesI made a list of all Twits I had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
- Jun 22nd Tue, Periodic High Rates of Errors, Fail WhalesI’ve made direct amends to such Twits wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
- Jun 23rd Wed, Periodic High Rates of Errors, Fail WhalesI’ve continued to take personal inventory and when I was wrong promptly admitted it.
- Jun 24th Thu, Site Tweaks, Fail WhalesI’ve sought through meditation to improve my conscious contact with my Higher Power as I understood IT, asking only for knowledge of ITs will for us and the power to carry that out.
- Jun 29th Tue, Site Tweaks, Fail WhalesHaving had an intervention and experiencing a Twitter awakening as the result of these 12 Steps, I’ve tried to carry this message to Twitterholics, and to practice these principles in all my affairs.
- ©2002-2010 SEO Consultants Directory /
All trademarks and servicemarks are the properties of their respective owners.