If you just searched on the keyword phrase “new age pay per click” and arrived to this website expecting to resolve your recent bank charge – it was not from us.
- We do NOT conduct business under New Age Pay Per Click or New Age Website Marketing! It is just our domain name!
- The bank needs to provide you with the contact information for the charge and it did not come from us!
- Your bank or credit card information has been compromised. Close your account immediately!!!
- Hundreds, if not thousands, of people are getting these bogus charges on their credit card/bank statements and you need to dispute this with your bank.
- We are in no position to do anything further than what we posted and I am sure it is far more than what your bank has provided you.
There has been a huge spike in web traffic over that search term, so I feel that many people are getting bogus charges.
You are welcome to post your comments about how you dealt with the bogus charge, the problems you had to deal with and whether it was resolved
Please read the following links :
New Age Pay Per Click Fraudulent Charges
Posted on November 11, 2010
How to Deal with Bogus Credit Card and Bank Charges
Posted on October 27, 2010
Thank you, but please no more e-mails demanding that it is my responsibility.